- Develop and implement the HR Strategy and action plan for the Company ensuring that the skills, knowledge and attitudes of staff are developed in line with business objectives of the Company.
- Identify, manage and mitigate risks involved in managing human resources and general administration functions.
- Develop, motivate and coach people in line with succession & career planning requirements and optimize organization structure.
- Manage recruitment activities to ensure right candidates are recruited in line with business requirements, reasonable cost and timeframes.
- Manage the performance measurement and performance management processes to improve personal and corporate performance.
- Direct the implementation of employee friendly, fair and equitable reward systems which link to market, performance and job level.
- Identify talented people through review processes and ensure career development/training is appropriate and effective.
- Ensure learning activities are fit for business purpose, cost effective and deliver well-trained, high performing people.
- Manage payroll processing on monthly basis and enable finance & accounts to make timely salary payments and ensure payments to the Social Security are accurate.
- Provide government relations and general administration services in line with business requirements and best practice.
- Effective implementation of HR policies and procedures which align with best practice and employer legislation
- Provide support to business functions on HR operational issues through an HR business partner model.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management
- Extensive knowledge of best HR practices.
- Knowledge of Labor Law and other employer legislation
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in human resource management with at least 2 years in managerial role
- Track record at managerial level in manufacturing, construction or trading sectors.
- Experience of advising on a range of diverse human resource issues.