We are looking for a Human Capital Manager to help us grow an exceptionally talented team. The Human Capital Manager is responsible for providing strategic direction as well as administrative support in all areas related to employee experience including: recruitment, onboarding, training and development, performance management and employee engagement.
Areas of responsibility include but not limited to:
– Developing and implementing human capital and talent management strategy
– Devising a performance management system
– Creating and refining job descriptions
– Managing recruitment and onboarding programs
– Facilitating and tracking employee training and development
– Executing and following-up on employee engagement survey results
– Establishing and measuring human capital metrics
– Analyzing data and making recommendations for process improvement
– Assuring compliance with Bahrain Labour Law and liaising with authorities
– Participating in career fairs
– Develop HR-related policies
– Advise on a range of other human resource matters including company culture, people management, etc.
The manager will be someone who can work autonomously and who is continuously seeking/proposing areas of improvement based on industry trends and best practices. The manager must be a proactive team player and ready to help in a variety of areas, even those outside the original scope of responsibilities.