Position Title: HSQE Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 2.4K USD all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications plus laptop, cell phone, and accommodation
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
A Dubai based international shipping vessel agency servicing Africa and Europe.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with international and local health, safety, quality, and environmental regulations in the maritime industry.
- Conduct regular audits and inspections to assess compliance levels and identify areas for improvement.
- Handle filing and organizing of documents related to law compliance, operations and HR related.
- Train West Africa staff on organizational process & Structure.
- Identifying and resolving minor issues related to cargo and vessel operations, including delays, damage, and other problems related to HSQE on a junior level.
- Open to any Asian/African nationals
- Minimum of 2 years’ solid experience in invoicing and/or shipping admin within an international environment
- Must have a background in HSQE ISO (9001,14001,45001) and background in conducting HSQE trainings
- Candidate must already be based in Africa
- Experience in Shipping/Logistics/Port is preferred
- English / French speaker is an advantage