- Carrying out risk assessments and site inspections.
- Develop and implement safety procedures to minimize potential risks and hazards.
- Identify and analyze possible site and equipment hazards to implement standardized safety protocols.
- Perform regular site inspections to determine the risk for potential injuries, accidents and equipment malfunction in specific work settings or activities.
- Ability to identify health hazards and nip them in the bud.
- Excellent team management and leadership skills.
- A driven individual with an independent and collaborative spirit.
- Pre-emptively detecting health hazards and risks to implement preventive safety protocols.