· Theme Park experience is must .
· Ability to pay attention to details.
· A Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in Safety Management or in a similar field is a major requirement. Completing a professional certification program in health and safety management can give you an advantage. A previous work experience in a related position can also give you an advantage with employers
· Strong knowledge of environmental and health and safety basic regulatory and legal framework
· Ability to communicate excellently either orally or in writing, to be able to effectively pass health and safety tips to colleagues and subordinates
· Ability to lead a team of people effectively and act equally as a team member
· Ability to foresee the possibility of a risk occurring and nipping it in the bud
- Industry Background: Health & Safety Manager they are open to industries however it would be good to have same industry or similar like Hospitality, Malls etc.
Candidates from Dubai theme parks are preferred .
- Budgets: Theme Park Background Mandatory – P
- Benefits: Standard benefits will be 22 working days leaves, sick leaves as per law, Hamad Medical Card and annual tickets.
For managerial roles, they will get family ticket.