- Conducting an internal HSE audit to make sure of compliance with HSE manual and project HSE plan.
- Collecting date of all projects Site HSE manager / HSE Engineer / Senior HSE officer in daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Updating logs and registers weekly based on the data received from projects.
- Sharing update forms or new information with HSE staff.
- Conducting induction and specific training for head office staff.
- Conducting specific training for project management team if required.
- Helping corporate HSE manager for preparing tender documents.
- Coordinating with purchasing department to make sure all HSE purchase orders are carried our on time.
- Coordinating with Q/A department to make sure HSE documents compliance with ISO regulations.
- Bachelor degree is a Must.
- 6+ years in HSE department.
- Previous experience in a similar role/environment is preferred.