National_HS & Facilities Manager
To provide a safe, secure, clean and compliant environment for our customers, suppliers and co-workers according to Country and IKEA Regulations on a 24/7 basis.
Accountable for planning and implementing the response to major threat to our business, such as fire and/or security breach, identifying risk, training co-workers, preparing contingency and recovery plans, and manage resources during crisis, acting as liaison between the Store and the Government/relevant Ministry.
Responsible for recommending, planning, and executing site changes to ensure Store is in shape as new (SISAN). Oversees and plans annual facility spending for building and grounds maintenance, facility expansion or improvement projects and leads the team to support Com&In Area (Interior Design) project implementation HSE sign off.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Ensure our store building including Food & Beverage areas are in shape as new and all technical areas are in excellent conditions by managing maintenance and property. Guarantee regular checks to maintain and provide a safe, clean and functional environment for customer, and co-workers.
- Manage & Scheduling clean services of the stores’ inside areas, parking and outdoor areas, including the store façade and roof.
- Liaise with external service provider, lead and secure service agreements, negotiate cost effective contracts when required (Cleaners & Security and all MEP providers). Ensure team is manage and trained accordingly.
- Identified as “subject matter expert” of all facilities management within the stores; Fire systems, water pumps, sprinkler leaks etc and manage consumable parts for MEP & maintenance.
- Set plans to improve the standards and working methods, reduce costs, etc by having an active role in all external supplier routines.
- Supports Com&In (Communications and Interior Design) projects when required ensuring they comply with all HSE rules and recommends corrective actions to safeguard the team.
- Establish a proactive approach always looking at our store through the eyes of our customers and walking the shop floor at different times throughout the opening hours, and night shift, often together with the commercial team. Using this opportunity to interact with customers and co-workers and understand what is working and what is not.
- Accountable to schedule and action yearly plans for evacuations, generator tests and power failure simulations;- To implement processes and actions to ensure store safety during day and night shifts.
- Develop, monitors and carry out risk assessments, investigations, planning and taking corrective action plans based on the findings.
- Monitor and ensure that Supply Chain Security at the store level is compliant with the IKEA Supply Chain Security Mandatory
- Responsible to set and deliver training plans (together with HSE Seniors) to Store teams and external suppliers working in IKEA on the evacuation processes, codes and H&S requirements and any other emergency information.
National _HS & Facilities Manager