- Actively contribute to the HR strategy by defining and communicating the specific HR business need of the Business Unit, and also bringing own contribution to the divisional strategy
- Analyze the HR requirements for assigned Business Units and plan yearly Plan and monitor regularly.
- Work with HOD for Manpower Planning and Budgeting
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues by conducting meeting with employees and line managers and bridging the gap.
Coach all employees on the existing Policies and Procedures.
- Conduct weekly meetings with respective HOD and submit report to the HR Operations Manager
- Conduct Site visits and build rapport with employees and resolve all the Queries by liaising with line manager or HR Team
- Provides day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Assist in the Execution of the Yearly PMS as per the Co Policies & Procedure for respective assigned Division
- Drive Speedy Hiring and On Boarding of talent at all levels by liaising with Recruitment team.
- Design and conduct HR Orientation to the new joiners
- Responsible for the preparation of management reports such as Monthly HR MIS, OGSM Report, Quarterly Reports for HR & Admin
- Reward and Recognition:
Execute the Rewards and Recognition program
- Organize Employee/ Social welfare Event like Health checkup campaign, Blood Donation Camps etc.
- Conducting Exit Interview and Manage Employee Exit
- Manage all the Disciplinary issues or Termination and prepare required reports
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or relevant field
- 6 years of experience in HR Generalist and Operations role
- Excellent communication Skills, Bilingual.
- Excellent in MS office
- Previous experience in Automotive field is preferred