HR Specialist Responsibilities:
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting and solid knowledge of labor legislation.
- Work beyond recruitment and hiring, orient new employees by explaining company, procedures, and benefits.
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization.
- Help with employee compensation, benefits, and training
- Plan quarterly and annual performance review sessions.
- Track department budgets.
- Foster a healthy workplace by ensuring our HR procedures run smoothly at all times.
- Respond to employee queries, resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation.
HR Specialist Skills:
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- social Intelligence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Work full time during regular business hours.
- Ability to handle sensitive situations and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Excellent speaking skills, as well as the ability to convey information through writing.
- Sound judgment and superior decision-making skills.