About the Job
- Review and discuss the company vision, mission and internal policies.
- Developing and updating competency model and link the model to the selection, performance appraisal and training systems.
- Set the employee performance.
- Orient the newly hired on the employee’s first working days.
- Participate in arranging the employees’ succession plans.
- Develop and update the organizational chart according to the business needs
- Create and update the employees’ job descriptions and specifications
- Set, discuss and coordinate the employees’ performance management system and appraisal
- From 5 to 7 years of experience in OD and recruitment.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources.
- Excellent Command in MS. Excel is a must.