About the Job
- Support for all personnel activities such as labor office and social insurance.
- Create and update personnel records for each employee and maintain the employee database system.
- Handle employees’ social and medical insurance procedures.
- Monitor staff annual and sick leave balances to maintain full compliance with labor law and leave policy.
- Handle all the recruitment process; Writing and posting job ads, filtering CVs, Calling selected applicants to schedule interviews.
- Handle Monthly attendance reports.
- Support in payroll records and distributing related reports as per the variables.
Bachelor degree in relevant field.
Hr certificate is a must.
Experience 2-4 years in similar position.
High knowledge about labor law and social insurance.
Excellent user of MS office.
High communication skills.