• Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate
processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, EOSB, and other deductions.
• Ensures accurate and timely processing of employee details and payroll updates including new hires,
terminations, and changes to pay scale.
• Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
• Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
• Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing software, systems, and procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned projects related to payroll
• Assess and recommend payroll processing solutions in additional operating jurisdictions
• Documentation of new or enhanced policy, procedure, and practices