- Be responsibilities include calculating employees’ compensation, updating our internal payroll databases and ensuring timely payments.
- To be successful in this role, and have a flair for numbers and be able to handle sensitive information.
- Collect daily, weekly or monthly time sheets
- Calculate bonuses and allowances
- Prepare employees’ compensation by the end of each month using payroll software
- Schedule bank payments or hand out paychecks directly to employees
- Distribute payment statements and gather signed receipts (digital or paper)
- Report on payroll expenses
Proven work experience as a Payroll Officer, Payroll Clerk or similar role
Hands-on experience with HRIS and ERP system
Strong math skills with an ability to spot numerical errors
Good knowledge of labor legislation
Ability to handle confidential information
Bachelor in Accounting