• Determines the vacancy requirements through job descriptions and liaises with departments to understand the job/vacancy prerequisites and specifications.
• Identifies and sources candidates through variety of the recruitment sources such as online job portals, social media, resume database, referrals etc.
• Maintains and manages CV and job application database as received and sourced
• Reviews, analyses and shortlists candidate profiles as per the JDs and business requirements.
• Organizes and conducts interviews and assessments for the shortlisted candidates.
• Coordinates and schedules interviews between the department managers and the candidates.
• Negotiates compensation and benefits effectively with the candidate during the job offer and provides information with clarity.
• Liaises and maintains relations with various overseas recruitment agencies for the bulk recruitment with focus on quality and cost and time effectiveness.
• Plans, organizes and performs end to end recruitment activities for overseas trips in line with the recruitment agency.
• Seeks opportunities to partner with recruitment agencies with enhanced contractual terms and conditions in terms of time, cost and quality.
• Provides timely response and information to the successful and unsuccessful candidates via phone or email.
• Performs reference/background checks for the candidates as required.
• Plans, develops and manages the appropriate job adverts on various mediums such as newspapers, social media, online job portals and other channels to attract candidates.
- Ability to conduct interviews in a clear and concise manner.
- Proficient in meeting company demands by solving the existing talent gap in the hierarchy.
- Time management skills;
- Exhibiting thorough knowledge in corporate recruitment activities spanning from planning to onboarding.
- In-depth knowledge of telephonic, lunch, puzzle, video, and group interviews.
- Dynamic individual with an HR background with an ability to screen and select suitable candidates.
- MPA or HR Certification is required.