The job holder is responsible for the delivery of the HR Policies, Procedures and HR Annual Calendar activities in an area
of responsibility in line with the company’s aims and objectives.
- Provide leadership and direction to the management towards achievement of strategic departmental objectives
- Maintain healthy interpersonal relationship with all stake holders
- Actively takes part in the delivery of key HR projects and initiatives, preparing relevant documentations as
required, and ensuring appropriate liaison and consultation with staff, trade union representatives and
- Act as HR generalist, taking responsibility of the HR function in the specific region of assignment. Provide support
to the Company HR for recruitments, trainings, performance and general employee administration.
- Acts as a change champion, encouraging and supporting team members, and maintaining a positive and
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Completion of Bachelor Degree in Administration. Preferable BA or a CIPD qualification will be a plus
- Candidates must have experience of help desk or related software.