We are constantly growing and are currently looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager to lead our HR team in KSA (based in Jeddah) that is growing fast.
Are you a self-motivated HR professional, looking for a new role to get passionate about? Would you like to be part of a dynamic EPC leader with global presence? We’d like to meet you!
Build towards excellence!
In this role, you will lead the HR Department in the KSA Region and implement the HR policies, procedures and systems of the company with regards to Recruitment, HR Operations, Training & Development, Rewards and Performance Management. Also, the role focuses in meeting the Saudization requirements and addressing the respective challenges.
Sounds exciting? Read on.
What you will need to do:
- Lead and provide direction to the 3 HR teams in the Regional HR Department: a. International HR Operations b. Local HR Operations and c. Local Recruitment (for Saudi Nationals), in compliance with the Corporate and Regional HR policies and procedures.
- Implement all HR activities in an employee’s Life Cycle, including Engagement & Onboarding, Probation, Training and Development, Goals & Performance, Rewards, and Disengagement.
- Collaborate closely with the Corporate HR Department for the functional support provided on issues related to Recruitment, HR Operations, Training & Development, Manpower Planning, Rewards, and HR Infrastructure & Systems.
- Design Regional HR policies and procedures focused specifically on the Saudi Nationals, in collaboration with the Corporate HR Department.
- Propose ways to increase the Saudi Nationals’ motivation, productivity and retention, while taking appropriate actions as appropriate.
- Work closely and develop strong working relationships with Project Managers, Commercial Managers and project staff in the Region, providing advice, guidance and coaching on HR issues as appropriate.
- Act as “mediator” between Project/Regional management and employees to resolve conflicts and help foster positive employee relations, maintain a good working environment and build morale.
- Build trusting relations with Divisions and Regional/Corporate Departments, within a Matrix international organization structure, and manage HR expectations appropriately.
- Develop and maintain a strong network of local contacts in KSA, either for Recruitment (i.e., Universities, institutions for technical jobs, local Recruitment Agencies etc.) or for Saudization (i.e., Ministries, Government authorities etc.) purposes.
- Stay abreast of local Labor Laws and Saudization regulations, requirements and changes.
- Visit project sites on a regular basis.
What you will need to have:
- BSc in Business Administration, HR or relevant fields. MSc in Human Resources Management is highly desirable.
- Min. 10 years of proven in-house HR experience in an HR Generalist role; at least 5 of which in a managerial position.
- Previous HR experience in KSA and in Saudization actions is a must.
- Previous HR experience in the Construction, or adjacent, sector is highly preferable. Experience in the Industrial, Manufacturing or Heavy Manufacturing sectors could also be considered.
- Experience in contacting and cooperating closely with KSA Government authorities and/or Ministries.
- Experience in, or familiarity with, working in a Matrix international organization structure is desirable.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English language
You are someone who:
- Demonstrates strong managerial skills
- Has problem solving (Solution-Focused Thinking) and decision-making skills
- Demonstrates resourcefulness, proactiveness and initiative
- Shows excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Works easily with various stakeholders of all seniorities, build trusting working relationships and resolve potential conflicts; be diplomatic in a high-pressure and complex work environment
- Works successfully and productively in a team environment