We require a Saudi HR Manager in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
You will be managing, planning, and directing Human Resources functions and Personnel activities which include recruitment, training and development of employees, employee relations administration and ensuring the proper communication and implementation of the company’s policies and procedures
- Developing, documenting, and periodically updating HR and administration policies and procedures
- Leading the development and implementation of manpower planning and career path development.
- Administering the formulation of recruitment, testing and selection policies and programs and ensuring the application of equal opportunity principle..
- Ensuring availability and periodic maintenance of job descriptions by coordinating with department managers to know of any changes in the duties and responsibilities for the current positions, and developing job descriptions for the new established positions.
- Supervising the development of internal training programs for new employees to get familiar with policies and procedures.
- Managing tasks related to the personnel for the employees, this includes attendance, circulars, salaries, vacations, performance appraisal, incentives, awards, warning letters… etc. in addition to the issuance of all employees’ working permits, residence certificates, passports renewal, licenses renewal, visitors visit visa, and other formal papers related to the employees.
- Selecting and negotiating with health insurance agencies to get the best deals, this would cover all employees.
- Maintaining knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensuring policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance as well as consulting legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with applicable labor laws.
- Knowledge of developing, maintaining and preparing Job Descriptions.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to use scientific methods in reaching recommendations and decisions.
- Knowledge of Saudi Labor Law.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, track, follow-up details and meet deadlines for multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Ability to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines.
- Ability to build-up decisions or recommendations based on analytical thinking.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related Administrative field.