About the Job
• Administer compensation, benefits and performance management system, and safety and recreation programs.
• Advice manager on organization policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
• Analyze and modify compensation and benefit policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
• Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
• Perform difficult staffing duties. Including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, .and administering disciplinary procedures.
• Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organization objectives.
• Plan organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training or labor relations activities of an organization.
• Represent the organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
• Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Experience in construction field would be preferred
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Microsoft Office