- Modifying HR laws and regulations to enhance the work culture of the company.
- Develop and monitor annual departmental budget, goals and objectives and annual operational work plan for the department.
- Utilizing offline and online techniques to segregate information of the workforce as per requirement.
- Oversee and manage all recruiting within the business.
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with individuals or groups to decide the type of development sessions.
- Assess revenue growth, client retention, employee feedback to implement relevant HR initiatives.
- Fluent collaborator with an ability to motivate team members.
- Ensuring sharing of information to outsiders in a concise and professional manner.
- Exemplary command on interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate positively.
- Experience in issues resolution and conflict management.
- Enthusiastic, creative, and approachable, you will demonstrate strong HR skills .