- Modifying HR laws and regulations to enhance the work culture of the company.
- Reduce overhead costs by collaborating with team members and create an annual plan for the same.
- Creating a systematic database of employee details to streamline various in-house processes.
- Oversee and manage all recruiting within the business.
- Evaluate existing L&D sessions and implement modifications for improvement.
- Assess revenue growth, client retention, employee feedback to implement relevant HR initiatives.
- Has superior managerial and leadership qualities.
- Ensuring sharing of information to outsiders in a concise and professional manner.
- Excellent ‘soft’ skills (people management and relationship building).
- Proven track record of providing solutions to an organization for rectifying practical employee concerns.
- Passionate professional with an urge to impact employees and the company in a positive way.