Our client is now recruiting for an HR Generalist
Duties & Responsibilites
- Monitor daily of staff, investigate and understand causes for staff absences, and recommend solutions to resolve chronic attendance difficulties
- Compiles, maintains, updates and keeps personnel records and files including employee information, personal data, compensation, benefits, attendance, leaves, disciplines, work related accidents and injuries, changes in employee status, rewards and termination.
- Provide recruitment administrative support including sourcing, screening and short listing of candidates as well as scheduling interviews and the preparation of offer letters & employment contracts
- Ensure strict confidentiality of HRIS Employment Records and HR Reports and other HR Information
- Process payroll on HRMS, maintain payroll records and prepare payroll related reports.
- Assist in updating HR policies and procedures and ensure their effective implementation.
- Assist in different HR practices including job analyses, job descriptions, development plans, manpower planning, organizational structure and performance appraisal system