• Responsible for recruiting staff for the organization and contribute to space planning.
• Identify and partner with recruitment agencies and job sites.
• Works to resolve issues, respond to employee inquiries and ensure consistent application of HR policies.
• Communicates with the whole company of any decision making process regarding employee communication and the originator of any content sent to employees.
• Handling joining formalities (joining forms, employment contracts, enroll new comings to the attendance system, issuing access cards, create a new file, welcome note, etc.)
• Prepare letters (offer letters, employment contracts, salary certificates, disciplinary action, memos, increment letters, etc.)
• Preparation of the job description with the needed criteria, qualifications and responsibilities.
• Updating employee database (co-workers joining & exit, transfers, promotions, disciplinary actions/letters, etc.)
• Follow-up employees appraisals.
• Create job descriptions and follow-up on assigned KPIs with direct manager related.
• Handling the filing & archive system of all the licenses, employees’ documents.
• Work with finance on the monthly payroll for employees.
• Calculation of compensation & benefits processes in coordination with the HR manager.
• Issue salary certificates and loan requests for employees when needed.
• Preparation of monthly payroll report and identification of monthly payroll differences
• Professional Admin and User of MenaITech HR System is a huge plus
•Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
• Have good knowledge of Kuwait Labor Law.
• Ability to work under pressure, and multi-tasking personality
•Good command in both English & Arabic
• ONLY who can join immediately will be considered.