- Leading the Onboarding function for the Group and ensure full compliance with the company policy and the Labor Law
- Executing employment contracts and contract renewals for all Al-Futtaim Group employees in compliance with the Labor Law
- Handling the Internship program for Al-Futtaim Group companies.
- Execute company and employee offers implementation.
- Leading the group communication channels in Egypt
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, preferably in Human Resources. Experience with SAP is a plus . Basic Local Labour Law knowledge is a must.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge: 0-2 years of Human Resources experience.
- Ability to effectively function in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects
- Ability to execute on ideas
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Possess high-level computer proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications including: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook, SAP