· Provide overall leadership and guidance by overseeing talent acquisition, employee career development, succession planning, retention programs, training, and leadership development.
· Function as a strategic, human capital business advisor to the senior management team.
· Develop initiatives, policies, and programs to complement existing practices and create consistency across the organization.
· Oversee benefit and compensation plans to ensure cost efficiencies and attractiveness to retain top talent.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in human resources or management.
· 10+ years of professional HR experience, ideally from a services-oriented business, with a combination of corporate and Health Care experience preferred.
· Human Resources Certificate Is a plus
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work