Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all employee on-boarding activities including induction, documentation, and orientation
- Contacting references and performing background checks on applicants
- Informing applicants about position details, including working conditions, benefits and duties
- Keeping process paperwork and employment records
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
- Other tasks as assigned by the department manager
Key Skills/ Personal Attributes and Knowledge:
- I.T Skills.
- Organizational Skills.
- Adaptability / flexibility.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team and alone.
- Stamina, persistence, enthusiasm, motivation and a proactive manner.
- The ability to remain calm and level-headed under pressure.
- Initiative, flexibility, adaptability, common sense and problem-solving skills.
- Sound administrative and organizational skills.
- English language
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Relevant experience in television industry is preferred.
- Qualifications in either communications, media studies, humanities, English or business studies.
- Administrative certifications (HR, Procurement or Finance) preferable
- At least 2 years’ experience preferably in the broadcast industry.
We are looking for a passionate HR coordinator, with demonstrative administration skills and able to adapt to fast but rewarding media environment.