IAR Group is hiring a Saudi National HR & Administration Specialist responsible for visa processing and submitting visa applications to immigration and labour offices for the following: KSA employment visa/Iqama, renewal / transfer visa/Iqama, visit visa, tourist visa and foreign visa required for business travel after ensuring proper documentation.
- Deal with general enquires from employee and management regarding government relation functions promptly and efficiently to enhance the level of department service.
- Ensure up-to-date data of all official document’s licenses and other government certificates of all company’s legal entities of IAR Group maintain zero penalty strategy with Government.
- Maintain the list of all employees along with their visas/Iqama details and renewable of Iqama and properly communicate the renewable of Iqama before its expiration with all stakeholders.
- Guide and assist employees in renewing Iqama for their immediate dependents and provide them necessary information regarding visa details and requirement of documents.
- Arrange processing attestation of employee qualifications as require.
- Accurate preparation of documents according to the requirement of the legal authorities.
- bachelor’s degree in business or any related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as government relation in KSA with demonstrable knowledge of all government relation functions
- Experience with government portals including Muqeem, Qiwa, Labour Office, Ministry of commerce, Ministry of Minerals, Muded and GOSI.
- Understanding of Labour laws is a must
- Fluency in Arabic and English is a must
- Computer literate with knowledge of working with MS Office Products is a must
- Strong organisation skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
*Due to local regulation only Saudi applicant will be considered for this position