Housekeeping Villa Attendant
If you are looking for a dynamic environment for growth, please join us as: Houskeeping Villa Attendant
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Cleans and services all guest villas according to the Hotel standards as per schedule.
- Turns down guest villas in a timely manner as directed.
- Reports engineering failures and breakdowns to immediate supervisors.
- Cleans and maintains housekeeping pantries ensuring par stocks are properly in order.
- Ensures housekeeping carts are clean, tidy and properly stocked for use.
- Checks the condition of plants both within and outside the villas and reports any problems to immediate supervisor.
- Report minibar consumption to the Housekeeping Supervisor and assist in minibar replenishment.
- To attend to any ad hoc guests requests ensuring that they are is properly attended to.
- Executes departmental administration filling in forms and checklists as required on time.
- Maintains and adheres to the policy regarding lost and found and reports any security concerns to supervisors.
- Handles guest complaints if possible, or reports them to supervisor
- Contributes to the morale and team spirit of the hotel by maintaining effective relationships with associates.
- Performs additional duties as directed by supervisors.
- Makes appropriate suggestions and recommendations to supervisors for the general improvement of the resort.
- Is fully conversant with all ALLSAFE, health and safety, fire and emergency procedures.
- Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, and body language.
- Is polite and professional in any situation where the image or regulation of the resort is represented.
- Attends meetings and training as required by supervisors.
- Ensures that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically, and within the parameters of the Saudi Law.
Your experience and skills include:
- High School Diploma
- Must be proficient in reading and writing in the English language
Your team and working environment:
- Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience.
Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At
Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’snature, art, and ancestry.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS