Are you a team leader and do you want to deliver the highest quality of service? Then we are looking for you! Our client is a private multi-specialty hospital in Kuwait. Their 110 bed facility offers both inpatient and outpatient services that cover a wide range of medical and surgical specialties. Their 1,000 healthcare professionals work together to provide essential health care services in inpatient, outpatient and a specialized department for Essential Wellness.
what we offer
First of all you will earn a tax free all-inclusive salary! You will have a direct and permanent employment with our client, for either 2 or 3 years. You work in an international team & working environment. Our client offers you excellent healthcare coverage and a free gym membership. All leave and end of service benefits as per Kuwait Labor Law.
who you are
Our client is looking to hire a housekeeping Supervisor who can perform under pressure and has excellent multitask and team management skills. Furthermore you meet the following job requirements:
Our client is hiring Housekeeping Supervisor, responsible for the operational management of the housekeeping department, ensuring the highest level of service.This role is responsible to ensure proper training, competency assessment, unit allocation, roster management, overtime management and monitoring compliance of housekeeping attendants to overall departmental and hospital policies.
- Ensures that the assigned area of responsibility is cleaned according to hospital policies and procedures;
- Ensures that the assigned tasks are completed within the duty period and possesses the skills required to operate equipment and is flexible in order to respond to a change of area/task whenever required;
- Should be aware of the need to use chemicals in a safe manner and to utilize resources economically;
- Plays an active role in waste management code of practice. Updates management in advance of any discrepancies, materials requirement, safety clothing and consumables needed to complete the assigned tasks;
- Ensures equipment is used, stored cleaned and maintained in a safe manner;
- Completes pending tasks from previous shifts and reports all incomplete assignments in time;
- Maintains work area’s trolleys and equipment clean and tidy at all times;
- Ensures safekeeping of housekeeping keys;
- Ensures that lost and found property is immediately handed over to the security.
Skills & Competencies:
- Effective communication skills.Exceptional customer service skills;
- Excellent team leading and time management skills;
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications;
- The ability to multitask;
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time;
Education & Qualifications:
- Diploma holder/ Graduate of Hotel Management or Hospitality program;
- 5 years’ experience in housekeeping in hospitality/healthcare industry;
- Working knowledge of housekeeping.