Memorable experiences for our Guests and Colleagues are the essence of being a Leader. As a Housekeeping Supervisor, your attention to detail will show the Housekeeping team that you are committed to providing luxury Guest experiences. The energy and enthusiasm you display will create a fun place to work.
Please note that preference will be given to current qualified colleagues of Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge with CAW accreditation.
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
– Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– To follow the grooming standards and check the grooming of the team.
– To inspect all Vacant Rooms, checkout rooms, and departures daily.
– Ensure having rooms inspected “checked” for all late arrivals, overnight & early arrivals.
– To handle and resolve guest complaints whilst keeping the Executive Housekeeper and Front Office Supervisors informed.