Our client is a an UHNWI based in Dubai, UAE. He is looking to hire an experienced House Manager / Executive Butler. This individual will be required to manage all estate operations and assisting the Principal with all personal requests. As part of the role the candidate is expected to travel quarterly or more as per the needs of the Principal.
Our client is a UHNWI in the UAE. He is seeking to expand his support function and has introduced a brand-new position of a House Manager / Executive Butler.
The House Manager/ Butler will be responsible for the following:
* Be the primary point of contact for all household staff and the Principal
* Manage all matters pertaining to the Principal and his family
* Overseeing the work of contractors and reporting any concerns to the Project Manager. ? Overseeing procurement of household goods and their delivery to the properties.
* Work closely with all departments and ensure that all household staff carry out their responsibilities
* Schedule and coordinate family events and soirees on behalf of the Principal
* Pick up on food and drink preferences of house guests
* Communicate and liaise with the Head office in Europe
* Travel to different regions in Europe to assist with all operations pertaining to managing the Principal’s estate
* Personally, completing all administrative duties, including
* paying bills
* managing household schedules
* Liaise with the Europe office and outside contractors as appropriate to ensure a seamless service for the Principal and his Family.
* Stay abreast with safety and maintenance procedures
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary and other benefits. This is an exciting opportunity for a House Manager / Executive Butler to further progress their career.