· Provided nurturing, support, and inclusive approach to all children.
· Assisted children with eating, toileting, bathing and all necessary needs.
· Established the necessary care for children’s needs consistent with their age and stage of development.
· Observed and recorded children’s growth, behavior and development, monitored and discussed with parents.
· Knowledge on assisting on light medical procedure with provided guidance of a Doctor. (such as peg tub, suctions, etc.)
- Address client needs with respect and attention to safety
- Assist clients with daily living activities, including bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, and using the bathroom
- Actively engage clients through conversation and companionship
- Engage with clients in a manner that promotes their independence and maintains their dignity
- Help with meal preparation, planning
- Transporting clients to and from appointments, errands, activities, etc.
- Report any unusual incidents or behavior
- Administer medications as outlined
- Maintain a safe environment for clients
· Diploma or Bachelor Degree of Midwifery
· 3 years or more work-related experiences
· Experiences with baby and elderly is a must
· A professional and friendly attitude to perform duty
· A willingness to work flexible hours, which may include night shifts.
· Respectful and compassionate