We are looking for someone who loves delivering great customer service to join us as a Hire Desk Coordinator.
As a Hire Desk Coordinator, you will be part of a team who services one of our key account customers. On a day to day basis you’ll be dealing with a variety of people and a variety of queries. The customer might want a quote to hire out our machines, they might want to place a small or large order or maybe they will have a query about an existing hire. Whatever the query we will look to you to provide a great service and deal with the request efficiently and effectively.
This is a very busy role and predominately customer facing so we are looking for someone who is sociable, has very strong customer service skills, is incredibly organised, likes working in a fast-paced environment and is computer literate (Excel/Word)
- Successfully convert hire enquiries into hire orders and achieve revenue target.
- Use the in-house system interactively to take orders ensuring that availability is checked first and hire rates are achieved.
- Achieving call standards set by the company.
- Using your product knowledge, you will provide the customer with the best option for hire.
- Deal with customer enquiries in a professional and polite manner
- Ensure the accuracy of orders entered onto the in house system to minimize disputes with customers and potential credit notes, ensuring all relevant paperwork is received by supplying depot.
- Build strong and helpful relationships with colleagues in other depots/departments
- Co-ordinate with the local depot transport coordinator to fulfil customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will have: –
- Previous experience in a busy customer service and/or sales role
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi task and prioritise deadlines
- Good knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel