- Experience with healthcare system integration interfaces development life cycle for various solutions. Key responsibilities are as below:
- Information gathering and understanding the requirements by attending meetings and discussions with various stakeholder and vendors
- Feasibility studies
- Design and implementation of the required interfaces in the best possible ways
- Testing, fixings and go-live process
- Enhancements with minimal impact & downtime on running interfaces
- Supporting the operation team, keep monitoring the interfaces and troubleshooting whenever needed to keep the interfaces running 24×7
- Technical documentations for each implemented solutions and interfaces
- Working with various vendors’, SMS Web service and various other in-house web-applications. Implement common messages are ADT, RDE, SIU, ORM, ORU (both plain text and encoded), MDM, ZPM, SOAP, XML, JSON calls etc.
- Share the basic concept and practical knowledge to other team member of healthcare integrations, messaging standards (such as HL7), interface design and implementation using integration engine (Rhapsody), monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Develop required web-applications to facilitate integration work such as HL7 Interpreter and comparator web-application, FSI Tracker web application using Java Spring MVC and Oracle database, to keep all the interfaces related information, specification and technical documentation files, issues & troubleshooting, and discussions in one place.
- Lead and coordinate integration efforts between different healthcare platforms, systems and vendors.
- Review, analyze and develop architectural requirements for integration and workflow use cases, specifications, message formatting, security, and data terminology.
- Collect and analyze data and develop architectural requirements for integration at the project level, aligning architectural requirements with the project development strategy.
- Work with implementation teams to ensure interfaces are delivered using preferred integration engines or other solutions to receive, send and process HL7, DICOM, XDS, FHIR, etc.
- Design, build and test interfaces.
- Continuously strive to improve system integration processes through the use of available tools and methodologies.
- Background in terms such as ICD-10, SNOMED, LOINC, etc.
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL queries.
- Work to resolve incidents and problems related to existing environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/ Computer Engineering/ any IT.
- HL7, Rhapsody, Cerner HIS, SQL, Java
- 2-3 Years of experience in the same domain.