Our client is founded by the Saudi government to bring all communities together and develop all sectors and fields with innovative solutions. The organization generates over $24 million in sales and has over 850 companies and 700 employees.
They are currently looking for a Health Operations Coordinator to be based in Saudi Arabia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain a system for monitoring all division projects and activities
• Support in the coordination and delivery of the division strategy through
• Collate project reports and prepare division status reports, plans and presentations in the annual planning and budget cycle
• Assist project leaders in preparation of project descriptions
• Prepare monthly overall division progress reports and risk profile
• Prepare, facilitate and document cross project meetings
• Support in identification and coordination of dependencies between projects
• Support in the management and delivery of sector projects, as required,
• Together with the Document controller design and maintain a documentation structure
• Support on administrative tasks as required for contract management
• Support in external communications activities (incl. internal/external marketing of the sector, maintaining promotional materials, developing strategic communications, etc.)
• Support in sector or division meetings, preparing meeting inputs (identifying discussion points, etc) and gathering input and feedback during and after meeting as it relates to strategy, planning, risks, etc.
• Collate stakeholders’ feedback on issues, challenges and unmet requirements and develop action plans
• Act as a role model for the sector in interaction with other sectors and departments
• Assist team to perform their operations in accordance with set policies and procedures
• Promote a high-performance working environment embracing company values