– Responsible for the total HSE standards and compliance requirements of assigned sites.
– Facilitate different functions for implementation of HSE programs to improve procedures and protect employees and residents against harm.
– Inspect installations, equipment and other necessary safety items (Firefighting and Fire Alarms) in the premises and maintain a correct record of Initiation of corrective action in the event of system non-conformances.
– Provide weekly report to operation manager on HSE issues at the worksite.
– Educating employees on Company’s safety policies and procedures.
– Create necessary response teams for ER Emergency response and Emergency Evacuation.
– Plan and present emergency repose and emergency evacuation plans for sites and Ensure that Emergency Response Plans are current and verify that regular drills are conducted.
– Development and implementation of techniques for evaluating the effectiveness of the company’s HSE systems.
– Participation in periodic management review meetings and implementation of agreed actions.
– Maintaining the integrity of documents for other standards like OHSAS relative to business model.
– Highlighting and Improving the Safety Awareness levels among the employee, contractor and visitors.
– Advise on projects at execution/implementation to ensure all QHSE requirements are met.
– Evaluate incident, surveys, and audits to establish root causes and suggest corrective actions.
– Ensure compliance with all applicable legislations and other requirements.
– Perform internal audits of HSE and coordinate with different functions for their effective closing.
– Generation of regular reports to management on the effectiveness of the HSE systems.
– Developing and preparing a safety bulletin for the company employees and residents.
– Participate in incident and accident investigations as required in line with agreed safety, health, and environment policies, procedures, and controls report on changes within Nesma that impact relevant safety, health, and environment all management policies, procedures, and controls
– Maintain proper documents, records and data in a best retrievable manner for immediate response and auditing by corporate safety partners.
– Health and Safety Certification: شهادة كوادر السلامة والصحة المهنية (محترف – ممارس)
– Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Safety or relevant field.
– Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
– The ability to work well under pressure.
– Degree/Diploma in the related field through a university or recognized provider.
– Computer literate with presentation skills
Jubail / Khobar