We are looking for an experienced Pastry Chef to prepare a variety of desserts, pastries or other sweet goods. Your skill in baking high quality treats should be matched by your creativity to develop new amazing tastes and recipes.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in culinary arts with a passion for sweet and delicious creations. They must adhere to health and safety standards to provide clients with the best possible serving.
The goal is to enhance customer satisfaction so that we can maintain and expand our clientele.
The chef must understand and appreciate the subtleties of flavor pairings and different tastes, and have a good aesthetic sense for chocolate and pastry production. The chef will be responsible for the following:
- daily preparation of all chocolates and pastries.
- Menu creation
- Supervise staff activities
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs
- Rectify arising problems or complaints
- Perform administrative duties
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Keeping track of supplies and ordering them whenever necessary
- Keeping the kitchen organized
- Preparing the budgets according to the supplies and sales
- Maintaining the inventory and cost control by planning menus with quality ingredients within the budgetary restrictions
- Providing training to the assistant pastry chefs by conducting seminars, classes, workshops, etc.
Education : BA in Hospitality Management
Work Experience: 5 – 8 years restaurant management experience
- Knowledge Base
- Food Preparation
- Sanitation Guidelines
- Skills Base
- Behavior Base
- Able to prioritize effectively
- High energy levels/self motivated/flexible
- High level of personal hygiene
- Dedicated / Genuine