Azeus Systems Limited is looking for a Head of Sales and Marketing to be part of fast-growing sales force for its software product, Convene in the Middle East.
The company: Azeus was built by some of the brightest minds in the field of information technology. Starting out with just a core team of three individuals led by an MIT alumnus, it has now evolved into one of the most dynamic and promising organizations with over 300 professionals across its global offices in the UK, US, Malaysia, Canada, Australia, India, the Middle East, South Africa, the Philippines and Hong Kong to name a few. Azeus is one of the first 30 companies worldwide to achieve CMMI Level 5 status a distinction shared with institutions such as the US Air Force, Boeing and contractors for the US Department of National Defense.
The product: Convene (www.azeusconvene. com ) is an award-winning board governance application for board and executive committee meetings, already been used by FTSE 100, Fortune 500, banks, governments, etc. In a short period of five years, Azeus Convene has expanded its client base exponentially with a global footprint in over 100 countries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies; drive enhanced revenue generation for the business
- Delivers an optimized market mix and identifies the roadmap that will lead to the achievement of the company’s goals
- Directly lead a small team for localized go-to-market sales and marketing activities; work and leverage on global resources
- Set individual sales targets with sales team; Analyze budgets, prepare annual budget plans, schedule expenditures, and ensure that the sales team meets their targets and goals
- Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team; evaluate individual’s performances while providing mentorship and guidance
- Research and develop marketing opportunities and plans, understand consumer requirements, identify market trends, and suggest system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of the customer segment and provide insights back to Product teams that result in improved product capabilities and experiences
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Operations and Product teams to develop and execute GTM business plans including lead generation, marketing, sales plays, and sales enablement that deliver quarterly and yearly sales goals
- MBA / Degree level education
- At least five years of experience in selling software/technology to corporate executives
- Must have experience and demonstrated success in doing and leading sales teams to address the Middle East market
- Ideally, have experience in selling software especially in the areas of Software-as-a-Service (SAAS); otherwise demonstrated success with specific sectors such as listed companies, BSFI or government would be an advantage
- Must be willing and able to travel to assigned locations; able to work in cross border, independently is a must
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Work with colleagues around the globe
- Work-from-home while having opportunities to travel abroad
Joining Date: Immediate