Head of Projects Middle East & Asia PacificThe main role of the Head of Projects ME/AP is to lead and manage the ongoing projects in the Middle East/ Asia Pacific Branches.The main job duties of the Head of Projects ME/AP are the following ones.
1. To achieve business goals and revenue targets on yearly basis.
2. To oversee daily operations, managing budgets, and setting performance objectives on monthly basis.
3. To manage internal and external stakeholder relations and negotiating contracts on ad hoc basis.
4. To plan, evaluate, and optimize operations to be efficient and cost-effective on a circumstantial basis.
5. To ensure products comply with regulatory and quality standards on daily basis.
6. To ensure company standards and procedures are followed on daily basis.
7. To prepare and present statements, analyses, and reports of the ongoing projects on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
8. To deal with escalated customer issues, incident reports, and legal actions on a circumstantial basis.
9. To comply with the Airport Safety and Security Rules and Regulations and the internal safety rules and procedures of TKE on daily basis.
Contract management (FIDIC)
– Expert Electrical
– Expert Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
– HighEnglish (written and spoken)