- Supervise the clinics’ Physicians, work closely and assist them in medical cases by providing the subject matter expert opinion while ensuring that all medical treatment is served in a well-respected manner.
- Facilitate the Physicians’ communication with other functions within the medical department such as clinical support functions, quality improvement & risk management, infection control and nursing services.
- Discuss abnormal cases with Physicians, ensure proper and matching treatment is provided and report difficult cases to relevant stakeholders as required.
- Monitor the process of documenting patient records and maintaining patient information by Physicians, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Review and approve all reports prepared by Physicians – when required by governmental entities – on patient examination results and medical treatment provided.
- Review the medical and clinical records of the Hospital patients – when needed – and ensure they are properly administered by staff.
- Assist the Physicians team in analysing the records, reports, test results, or examination information (if required) to diagnose medical condition of patient; in order to provide medical treatment upon results
– Doctor of Medicine Degree (MD) and Board Certificate or Equivalent
– 3 years as Head of Obstetrics & Gynecology Department