Once a sales representative has successfully gotten a new client on board, the Implementation team is responsible for acting as the primary point of contact for that client. And, since the client should never be left hanging, it’s important that the Implementation Specialist initiates the implementation process as quickly as possible.
Assess Client Needs
Once a client’s new system is set up and ready to go, the Implementation team needs to talk with the client to get a detailed picture of what the client wants, needs, and desires so we guide clients and partners through implementation with expertise, empathy, and creativity with executing tasks timely and professionally
Customize the System
After identifying a client’s main goals, the Implementation team will need to use that information to customize the client’s system to suit their individual needs. This typically involves tasks such as importing preexisting client data, designing custom interfaces, modifying metrics, and creating custom reports.
Demonstrate and Train
When a client’s new system has been properly customized, it’s up to the Implementation Specialist to demonstrate the system and its features. If the client likes what they see, the Implementation Specialist will then move forward with teaching the client how to use their new system.
Install the System
Now that the client has seen the finished product and has learned how to use it, the Implementation Specialist needs to perform the technical task of actually installing the system and all its necessary components.
In order to ensure that each client’s system is properly adjusted and tasks, the Implementation team leader performs a wide array of tasks.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the team of Implementation
- Ensure on-time delivery of projects, with high-quality results and client satisfaction
- ensure execution implementation appointments with customers accurately.
- Provide coordination and oversight with the operation management and developers teams
- Define and improve end-to-end implementation processes
- Motivate team members, discover training needs and provide coaching
- encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team-building activities
- support your team for supporting clients through the start to the finish implementation process
- training new team members, providing clear guidance and objectives, dedicating time to coaching and feedback, and coordinating with the Implementation Services leadership team to work on continual process improvement
- lead, monitor, advocate for and develop a team of Project Managers to foster the success of our clients and contribute to the growth of the organization.
- BA / BS degree or equivalent.
- Working under pressure with taking responsibility.
- Very Good Office and windows user.
- Good command of English.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills