Zyda is a mission-driven SaaS startup that keeps it real (no vanity metrics) and celebrates impact when it’s delivered.
We recently celebrated the milestone of $100M in direct, commission-free orders for our restaurant partners. This week, we’ll be crossing the next milestone of $200M.
For our next chapter of growth, we’re looking for Growth leaders with shared empathy for local businesses.
What will you be doing? 🚀
As Head of Customer Growth, you will be responsible for growing our team in our Kuwait office, driving our focus on acquiring customers of different complexity and sophistication. This includes everything from developing our enablement plans to lead deal execution strategy and prioritize internal onboarding operations process and growth priorities. We are looking for an innovative, inspirational, and agile growth leader who is a strong culture builder.
You will be doing:
- Lead efforts to grow Zyda’s market share and presence amongst food and restaurant brands and groups in the market.
- Providing excellent management to your team and hiring and developing new talent as the market expands.
- Developing and implementing playbooks adding best practices to maximize pipeline creation, conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, customer onboarding roadmaps, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Serving as leadership sponsor to clients and helping drive key executive relationships.
- Establishing operational excellence as it pertains to deal and growth forecasting and CRM hygiene.
- Testing different go-to-market approaches to winning up-market customers in a repeatable and consistent manner.
- Creating and fostering a world-class developmental growth culture.