Ready for a career move and be part of the pre-opening team? We are looking for a new talent to play a vital role in our Front Office department working alongside a fantastic team.
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Utilize interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocate sound financial/business decision-making; demonstrate honesty/integrity; leads by example.
– Encourage and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
– Supervise and manage employees. Manage all day-to-day operations.
– Understand employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees’ absence.
– Establish and maintain open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures employees do the same within the team.
– Ensure concierge team effectively handles guest requests and adheres to all hotel policies, procedures and standards while striving towards total guest satisfaction.
– Supervise staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
– Ensure that regular on-going communication is happening with employees to create awareness of business objectives and communicates expectations, recognizes performance, and produces desired results.
– Managing Bell/Door/Valet Operations