We are looking for Head Chef for our second branch (Amai Cafe) who follows the following:
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment like knives, pans, pots and such.
- Study and learn each recipe as prescribed and make sure the quality of the dish always stays the same.
- maintain food at it’s highest quality as per recipe and ask wait staff for their feedback from the customers.
- Remove leftover food from dishes, clean and rinse dishes glasses and cooking utensils and cutlery.
- Clean vegetables, fruits, cut and prepare the main ingredients for every day’s food list.
- Monitor daily food stock, store fresh and new ingredients and checklist of what’s required for the next day.
- Check food freshness, cleanliness and discard out of date items with informing the manager.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area is always our priority.
- Prepare and serve hot and cold food such as salad, soup, ramen, Japanese and Korean street food.
- Prepare and make bread and sweets such as dough for the bao buns, toast, cookies, cakes, and pancakes in the kitchen from scratch.
- Clean and sanitize working area, equipment, leftover oil and utensils and take out the garbage.
- Check equipment such as fridge, cooking grill, oven and freezer to ensure proper functioning.
Minimum 5 years of experience in the related field