- All cash related activities including the security and control of payments and collections processes.
- Responsible for supervising and directing Cash Management Analyst and Treasury Analyst.
- Ensures compliance with bond indenture, security trust agreement and intercreditor agreement covenants and interest rate swap agreements.
- Undertakes analysis and related duties on new financing’s.
- Provide analytical assistance in the area of portfolio management.
- Prepares and develops third party financial presentations with CFO and FD.
- Develop policies and procedures covering risk management transactions, and banking policies.
- Prepares and monitors treasury budget and provides variance explanations.
- Assessment and implementation of the active hedging program in accordance with group policy.
- Integration and development of the current group treasury policy with the group’s strategic requirements and direction.
- Management, development and adaptation of the treasury functions and processes to take account of both the size and resources of the group.
- Implementation of robust controls related to treasury matters relating to all parts of the group that are actively managed by the group.
- Establishment and ongoing development of relationships with group finance, legal and other central departments.
- Bachelors Degree holder in Business/Economic/Banking/Finance or higher education
- CTP or any relevant certifications is an advantage
- Strong MS Office skills
- Arabic speaker is preferred
- Experienced in SAP is an advantage
- Minimum 10 years work experience