The job holder will create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software and in essence will develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, corporate reports and other related projects.
- Conceptualizes and produces brand assets that meet target audience needs and marketing and product objectives.
- Develops creative visuals in line with the company’s corporate identity.
- Creates email campaigns and corporate communications.
- Handles artwork for online marketing and social media content.
- Prepares artwork for exhibitions and displays.
- Designs, layouts, typesets and corrects materials, including the coordination of final printed products, to ensure accuracy and overall quality of materials.
- Develops promotional and marketing materials, ads for newspapers, business and departmental forms and other stationery as requested. Prepares catalogue layouts.
- Performs other graphic design work, or department support as requested, to meet the needs of the Group.
- Assists with photo editing, including color corrections, photo scanning and cropping.
- Contributes creativity, foresight and good design judgment to the development process.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Management.
To Logicom KSA Marketing Manager.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, color, gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Multimedia.
- Proven digital marketing skills.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in graphic design & digital marketing.
- Demonstrable graphic design and digital marketing skills with a strong portfolio.
- A high level of Greek and English language proficiency.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Up-to-date knowledge of leading software and technologies related to the work of a Graphic Designer (such as Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver, 3DS Max, Flash, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong organizational skills.