- Keeping abreast with current labour/immigration laws and updating the HR staff on any changes.
- Responding to staff enquiries on visa/labour/passport matters
- Monitors the implementation of an improvement process for all immigration& labour records to be tracked and maintained through the company system.
- Operation services such as transfers and Iqama renewals.
- Keep the HR & CRM team informed of significant problems that may jeopardise the achievement of company goals.
- Organises attestation of certificates and legal translation of documents and other activities related to immigration and labour.
- Oversees the implementation of the immigration & labour responsibilities of the company in Saudi. Monitors administration to establish standards and procedures. Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies.
- Provides advice to management on local and government services.
- Protect the interest of the company in accordance with governmental authorities, laws and regulation.
- Communicates with various government agencies for certification of documents and coordinates with third parties on documentation needs.
- Other duties as requested from time to time.
- Educated to High school level (as a minimum)
- 3 – 4 years experience liaising with Immigration, Labour department and other government departments for all employee affairs
- Good knowledge of Saudi labour and immigration rules
- Good communication skills
- Good command of English and Arabic both oral and written
- Excellent problem-solving and quality control skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proactive and responsible
- Computer skills (Microsoft office).