The Spanish multinational IDOM is seeking a Jr. GIS developer to join our team in the U.A.E.
The GIS developer would need to have essential skills in requirements gathering, client coordination, and the ability to work with remote development teams to complete projects. The person must have a good sense of UI designs.
– Minimum 2-3 years in developing GIS software application.
– Developing bilingual GIS applications
– Familiarity with Esri suite of solutions.
– ArcGIS Desktop 10.7 / ArcGIS Pro.
– ArcGIS Server.
– Full stack development (Frontend/Backend)
– Node js /express
– SQL Server