We are Qatar’s leading Manpower service and HR Solution provider, Looking for a General Manager of Sales / Sales Director for one of our Qatar client.
I am writing to check if you would be interested to pursue this opportunity.
Role For – General Manager Sales / Sales Director
End client: Qatar’s leading trading and contracting company (Deal in Oil/Gas, Power, Energy petrochemicals, refinery, fertilizers,sewage, electricity & water segments products)
Location- Doha, Qatar
To Provide strategic direction to Overall sales consisting of Trading, Showroom and other services.
Exponential growth both in top line and Bottom-line performance
Team Lead- Able to lead a team of 15+ sales members at least.
Process – Strong process implementation & driven experience.
Elaborate the sales strategy based on:
- Results achieved in the past years
- Marketing plans and trends (customer segmentation, priority targets, etc.)
- New products and service offers for each market segment
Define and pilot sales achievements and objectives for sales teams according to the Sales plan (pricing, margin and target)
Set up sales targets and validate the work plan with sales teams:
- Potential business generated by principals.
- New initiatives to be undertaken
Manage, animate and control sales teams according to the defined sales plan
Manage the interface with marketing:
- To bring back up information on customers, products, competitors and markets
- To take ownership on the marketing plan
Manage the interface with principals & Customers
- To enhance relationship
- To create a binding relationships with customers and exceed their expectations
Participate in main contracts and negotiations for major customers
Support sales activities by a comforting relationships with major accounts:
- Support on distributors contracts and agents
- Resolution of difficulties
Report sales and market information to CEO.
A minimum of 15 years of Sales experience (preferably in a trading environment).
University or College degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing.