- Assess market, prepare sales forecast and provide inputs for finalizing the sales targets and budgets.
- Achieve targeted growth in terms of sales & profits by monitoring the same on regular basis.
- Secure orders and ensure the supply chain is in place so that the products are delivered on time.
- Identify ‘A’ ‘B’ and ‘C’ categories of customers and effectively focus on key accounts.
- Monitor and analyze indent sales and channel development
- Plan regular customer visits to generate higher business and provide market intelligence reports covering consumer trends, competition, new product positioning, customer information, etc
- Inculcate healthy relationships with principals and collaboratively formulate win-win strategies.
- Responsible for expanding the business by bringing in new customers & introducing new products.
- Increase market penetration and coverage by targeting small and medium food companies in the assigned territory.
- Promptly handle customer complaints and ensure proactive measures are taken to avoid repetition.
- Follow-upon outstanding/ payments with customers.
- Possess strong product knowledge and impart training as and when necessary.
- Generate sales reports and other relevant reports for further actions and future reference. Effectively use CRM system.
- Support the team with technical inputs as required. Revert to the customers on technical queries by conducting lab/industrial trials with the customer.
- Ensure effective implementation of quality initiatives.
- Lead, motivate, train, and develop a high-performance team of professionals to achieve set targets.
- Foster strong business relations with key customers and principals.
- Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events, etc. to promote sales.
- 10-12 years of Sales & marketing/ techno-commercial experience in the food industry, of which at least 3 years experience in running a division independently.
- FSL market experience in Juice and beverage Industry is essential Skilled in implementing sophisticated business systems & in managing competent professionals.
- Should possess sound technical, analytical, and operational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong people skills and an ability to manage current team
- Must possess strong networking skills in the UAE market and FSl business markets
- Excellent soft skills/ people skills.
- Must have an ability to manage top and bottom, secured, nonpolitical individuals.
- Executional skills are a must and the individual must be able to thrive under pressure.