· Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the Organizational chart.
· Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
· Ensure full compliance to hotel operating controls, SOP’s, policies, procedures, and service standards.
· Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
· Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
· Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel’s annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget.
· Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
· Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and management.
· Deliver hotel budget goals and set other short- and long-term strategic goals for the property.
· Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings.
· A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies
· Closely monitor the hotels business reports daily and take decisions accordingly.
· Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage, Admin & General, on target and accurate.
- A university degree in hotel management or a related field
- Previous performance evaluation experience
- Working knowledge of human resources processes
- Proven experience in a managerial role
- Strong decision-making capabilities
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans
- Strong working knowledge of operational procedures
- Ability to motivate and lead people, and hold employees accountable